Providence is calling a Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) (Florence Clinic, Day Shift, 1.0 FTE) to Providence Medical Group in Missoula, Montana. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all ? especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
In this position you will:
* Work closely with physicians and mid-level providers (i.e. nurse practitioners, etc.) to help ensure the delivery of high quality patient care.
* Apply your knowledge, skills and experience in patient interactions that take place both in person and over the telephone.
Required qualifications for this position include:
* Licensed as a Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) or Registered Medical Assistant (RMA)
* Current Basic Life Support (BLS) card must be from the following authorized governing bodies: American Heart Association (AHA) - (BLS Provider), American Red Cross (ARC) - (BLS for Health Care Provider), or Military Training Network (MTN) ? (Healthcare Provider) upon hire
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
* Graduate of a Certified Medical Assistant program highly preferred
* Work experience in a clinic setting
About the clinic you will serve:
Providence Medical Group includes over 30 primary care, specialty clinics and healthcare groups throughout western Montana focused on treating patients at all stages of their lives. Our providers and staff strive to create a distinctive health care experience for each patient - one focused on trust, respect, communication and teamwork.
Associated topics: bhlex, care, caregiver, certified home health aide, certified medication aide, home health aide, maternity, nursing assistant, patient care technician, stp
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.