Psychiatry Travel Nurse RN - $52/hour
Compensation: $66,280.00 - $86,080.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing
Nomad Health, the modern healthcare staffing company, seeks an experienced registered nurse for this rewarding travel assignment opportunity.
Join Nomad's growing team of registered nursing professionals.
Nomad offers nurses a hassle-free experience, industry-leading pay rates, full benefits, and exceptional service.
Earn more. Stress less.
Be a Nomad!
Start Date: Immediate Start
- Active Registered Nurse license in the specified state.
- RN degree from an accredited registered nurse program.
- BLS and all relevant specialty/department-specific certifications required.
- Two years of RN experience and 1 year of recent experience in the specialty.
- Housing: Stipend provided.
Best-in-class availability through our housing partner.
- Travel: Up to $1,000 reimbursement for travel to your assignment.
- Medical/Dental: Major medical and dental plans available from your first day of work.
- Payroll: Weekly deposits direct to your bank account.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Travel Nurse, Location: Basin, MT - 59631
Associated topics: bsn, care, ccu, coronary, domiciliary, intensive care unit, maternal, nurse rn, registed, transitional
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...