Region Sales Recruiter - Contract - Work From Home
The Sales Recruiter supports the overall sales recruitment process to maintain adequate sales staffing levels in the assigned divisions. Coordinates and supports recruitment strategies as directed. Duties include, but are not limited to, coordinating hiring campaigns with Division Managers; determining recruitment sources; conducting pre-screen interviews; presenting final candidates to Division Managers; conducting background checks; and tracking and monitoring recruitment activity reports.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
* Four (4) years experience in a corporate recruiting environment. Working knowledge of human resources best practices and employment law is desired.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office with working knowledge of Excel and Internet research.
* Professional, energetic, self-starter. Must possess excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills with a high commitment to customer service.
* Confidentiality, initiative and independent action are essential. Must be a flexible, team player with ability to prioritize multiple tasks under pressure.
* Some travel and flexibility to work outside the normal work hours of 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (as needed) is required.
Associated topics: consultant, headhunter, interview, recruit, recruiter, sourcer, sourcing support, specialist, staffing coordinator, talent acquisition