Associate Product Development Engineer CBU II
Employment Type: Full-Time
Associate Product Development Engineer CBU II-275697
With around 6,000 employees in 14 countries, we are one ofthe 100 largest automotive suppliers in the world in terms of sales volume.Well-positioned as the partner of choice for our customers, we develop andproduce innovative systems for Smart Fluid Management as well as Energy Storage– and Supply.
We place a strong focus on the development and promotion ofall employees, which is an essential part of our growth strategy. Would youlike to be part of our success story?
• Product Development of our fuel or SCR tank systems for different OEM'S
• Plan and control all technical issues related to assigned project and support the Program Manager in delivering highest quality solutions to our customers
• Cooperate with designer to ensure that tank system architecture meets customer specifications and demands
• Work with manufacturing engineer to develop production tooling and equipment specifications
• Interpretation of test results and introduction of the necessary actions and modifications as required to ensure that all necessary parts for the customer are available on time
• Continuous work with FMEA tools
• Knowledge about and compliance to the customer specific requirements
• Control project budget and capacity planning process
• Ethics and Values
• Self Development
• Priority Setting
• Drive for Results
• Enthusiasm for the automotive industry
• Structured and team oriented work method
• Communication skills
• Integrity and Trust
• Planning ability
Qualifications Degree in Engineering or a comparable education Experience ideally in Fuel Systems or other automotive parts is desired Blow molding or injection molding product design knowledge including welding and assembly is a strong plus Ideally international experience by studying or working in foreign countries Enthusiasm for the automotive industry Scope of responsibility/tasks will be given based on professional and work experience
EEO StatementTextron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.Pay Transparency Policy StatementThe contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...