Family Practice/Primary Care opening in , Montana. This and other physician assistant jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
Practice your ideal Physician Assistant position with a three-member group just an hour outside of Billings, Montana.
Primary Care and ER Experience is Required
Guaranteed Compensation with signing bonus plus state and Federal Loan Forgiveness options
* Excellent Compensation with Relocation, Signing Bonus and Loan Repayment
* 4 Day Work Week.
* 10-12 Patient Visits per Day in the Clinic
* Enjoy three-day weekends when not on weekend call.
* Integrated health care organization physician clinic and 25-bed critical access hospital.
* Hospital Offers - ER Services, medical, surgical, swing beds and hospice
* On Call Duties including ER Coverage - 1 day per week and one weekend per month.
* Low Volume ER - Average 3-4 patients per 24-hour period.
* Provide Hospitalist Duties One week per month.
* Conveniently located less than one hour from Billings, Montana
* The picturesque community is located near the Bull Mountains.
* Low cost of living and home prices.
* Excellent School Facilities and educational system.
* Beautifully wooded landscapes, rolling hills, year-round recreation and outdoor concerts.
* Easy Access to World Class Skiing at Big Sky and Bridger Bowl.
To learn more, please contact Scott Lindblom at [Click Here to Apply]
or e-mail Scott directly at [Click Here to Apply]
If easier, feel free to text Scott at [Click Here to Apply]
Associated topics: assistant, assistant cvor, assistant psych, assistant surgical, clinic, diagnostic, physician assistant, practice physician, urgent care, walk in