Family Practice-Without OB opening in , Montana. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
Job #19402 - Family Practice Physician needed North Central Montana
- Board Certified Family Practice Physician
- See an average of 8-20 patients in clinic per day. They are flexible and focus per doctor on quality vs quantity.
- Primarily located in one clinic but will travel to nearby towns once a week for one clinic and once a month for another clinic.
- Prefer doc to cover 4 float ER shifts per month (24-hour coverage, low volume)
- Clinic hours are Mon. Fri. 8am 5pm
- Call is 1:6
- EMR: NextGen in clinic; Meditech in hospital
- Base salary $220K with attainable productivity bonus
- Benefits: health/dental/vision, 3% retirement match, $2,000 CME
- Sign-on Bonus $15,000
- Relocation assistance $15,000
- PTO: Year one work 205 days/year in clinic, year two work 200 days, year three work 195 days
- Optional: Family Practice with OB - volume is very low, approximately 60 deliveries for the year, physician would assist with OB visits and OB call and building the OB patient base. Salary would be $250k base.
The area boasts low crime, great schools and it s 50 miles from the Canadian border. There are many opportunities for farming, ranching, fly fishing, and hunting.
Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Associated topics: family, family medicine physician, family practice, general practice, hospitalist, outpatient, physician md, practice physician, primary, urgent care