Southwest Montana Group Adding OBGYN
We are currently scheduling interviews with an established practice located Southwest Montana seeking a full-time OBGYN.
- Must be BE/BC OB/GYN who makes excellent patient experience their top priority
- Join a solid team of experienced OB/GYN clinical staff and physician partner
- Support from a highly trained labor/delivery/postpartum team in the hospital
- EPIC Electronic Health Record for connecting the inpatient and outpatient record system wide
- Experienced physicians and new grads are welcome to apply
- ABMS Board Certification required - new grads must be Board eligible on pathway to ABMS board certification
- Must have Montana medical license
This community is the home of one of the largest National Historic Landmarks Districts in the United States. The surrounding mountains offer a variety of year-round outdoor activities including hiking, camping, skiing, snowmobiling, hunting, horseback riding and fishing.
Associated topics: fertility, gyn and womens health, maternal services, maternal child services, mother child services, obstetrician gynecology, obstetrics, obstetrics gynecology, physician ob, som