Automotive Certified Ford Technician
Compensation: $37,870.00 - $61,570.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
* SIGN ON BONUS & EDUCATION REIMBURSEMENT
* Competitive Wages
* Relocation Assistance
* Education Reimbursement Available
* We provide health insurance
* High customer satisfaction scores
* Maintain a professional work environment
* Paid Vacations
* Family-owned and operated for over 50 years
* Closed on Sundays
* Automotive technicians / auto mechanics perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Ford standards
* Ford automotive technicians / auto techs diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
* Automotive technicians / automotive mechanics provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
* Auto techs / automotive technician explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
* Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
* Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
As an Automotive Technician (Automotive Mechanic), you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Automotive Technician:
* Must have at least 3 years of automotive technician experience and hold some form of automotive certifications (ASE, GM certified, Ford Transmission certified, etc.). If no certifications, must have 10+ years of automotive technician experience
* Hold a valid driver s license
* Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
* Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.
* Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug screen
**Are you a Veteran? We have an exciting opportunity for you!**
Ford Veteran Technician Recruiting Program
If you are a highly skilled and experienced military mechanic/Veteran with proven technical background, then we provide an excellent investment to mature professionals who have served our nation. The Ford and Lincoln Veteran Technician Recruiting Program provides a nationwide network to recruit, screen, and hire these talented and uniquely qualified individuals.
* Competitive hourly wages that provide stable income as apprentice completing the program.
* Paid wages, travel and housing while attending web -based, classroom, and Military academy training
* Providing a starter toolkit at completion of Military Academy training.
About Our Dealership:
We at Don Aadsen Ford want to make our service departments as efficient as our vehicles. And we know that starts with our most valuable resource our employees. Our dealerships are located in Western Montana, offering amazing access to outdoor recreation in one of the most beautiful areas in the United States. We have been family owned and in operation for over 50 years and pride ourselves in our customer satisfaction for sales and service, and our commitment to our employees.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...