If you are comfortable in both the inpatient and ER setting-- this is a truly great opportunity to use all your skills and have great work/life balance. Critical access hospital in western Montana has a need for a BC/BE IM, FP or EM physician working all days - four 10 hour shifts per week. Patients are lower acuity and census/volume is extremely manageable.
Rural community with a true western flair, wide open spaces everywhere and a simpler life. For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Lisa Goldstein /
And if you are looking for a new Hospitalist opportunity but this one isn't the right fit.....let's still talk! I have over 400 Hospitalist positions available nationwide and I'm certain we'd have a good match for you!
- Combination Hositalist/Emergency Medicine position
- Open to IM/EM/FP candidates
- Work all days; 4 10 hour shifts/week
- Midlevels handle the overnight
- Critical Access Hospital with lower acuity patients
- Inpatient census avgerage 7; ER visits avergage 5
- Excellent compensation and full benefits package
- Gorgeous western Montana - wide open spaces
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you