- $234,240.00 -234,240.00/year*
Healthcare - Allied Health
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Generalist opening in , Montana. Remote IHS hospital needs multiple full-time MT for a year plus. Will provide lab services 24/7, 365 days a year to pediatric to geriatric Native Americans..
- Must have NCALP, ASCP, ASPT, or AMT Certification
- Current BCLS Required
- Varied schedule / rotating
- Includes: nights, weekends, days, afternoons, & holidays
- Peds to Geriatric Native Americans
- Must commit to at least 6 month assignment
- Must be strong in Bloodbank
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first day medical insurance and 401(K) match
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
Associated topics: blood collection, lab, laboratory, microbiology, services, technician i, technician iii, technician laboratory, testing, toxicology
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.