A Montana-based medical center is currently seeking a locum tenens hospitalist. The assignment schedule is 8 am - 8 pm with 24-hour pediatric call. The covering physician will see 6 - 12 patients per day. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible and have ACLS, BLS, and PALS certification. CompHealth can help physicians without a MT state license obtain one.
Ninety percent of US healthcare facilities use locum tenens physicians every year. CompHealth can help you find a perfect fit.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: MT state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 8 am - 8 pm
- Call: Pediatric call
- Caseload: 6 - 12 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS, PALS, and BLS
- Procedures: Full-range inpatient
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: board, breast, locum tenens, microsurgery, nebo, plastic, plastic surgery, reconstructive, surgery plastic, tenens